Fifteen Questions I Bet You Wish Someone Would Ask You
November 14, 2013 § 12 Comments
I’ve been going through old files lately, and fun stuff keeps popping up. Today I found a piece of paper with a bunch of questions written on it. I’m assuming they are questions I created, but I’m not sure of their original purpose. Questions for prospective boyfriends? To ask at a networking event? To ask my family or complete strangers?
Whatever the intent, here they are. Feel free to answer one or two or all. See some of my answers following the list.
- A stray, sweet chocolate lab comes to your door. You let him in, give him a bath, feed him. You love him. What do you name him?
- What is your first memory?
- What don’t you have that everyone else has?
- What do you have that no one else has?
- What small town (less than 5,000 people) would you live in if you could?
- If you could do anything regardless of pay, skills, and education, what would you do?
- The phone rings. Anyone can be on the other line. The only caveat is it needs to be someone you’ve lost touch with. Who do you hope is calling?
- What song do you often listen to that you rarely or never hear on the radio?
- What famous individual have you been told that you look like by more than one person?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What is the most annoying thing the person you spend the most time with does every day?
- What have you done today to take care of the environment?
- Regardless of the type of day you’ve had, what three things occurred today that made you happy?
- What surprises do you find when you Google your name?
- What is your favorite photo of yourself?
It’s late and I’m tired, so I only answered a couple of these (the easiest):
3. A microwave
8. A few of my favorites, but there are more: “The Swimming Song” by Loudon Wainwright III, “Kingpin” by Wilco, “Picture Book” by The Kinks, “Bullet” by Mason Jennings
15. Probably not the best photo of me, but it makes me laugh: