February 23, 2014 § 6 Comments
My electronic folders are full of interesting sites or webpages I’ve bookmarked for later reference. Oftentimes, I forget what I’ve saved or where I saved it. By sifting through the clutter and sharing a few favorites, I’m hoping to jumpstart some projects inspired by the following. Take a peek if you’re so inclined, and share a favorite site or page you’ve bookmarked. I’d love suggestions on what to obsess over next:
- I used to have white Christmas lights up all year, criss crossing my wall and ceiling. I took them down many years ago. Since then, the string lighting options have become more elaborate, trendy, and fanciful, inspiring me to consider taking up this design tactic again.
- How about a natural way to clean your shower and tub with grapefruit and salt? Delightful.
- Aside from silly rhymes, I’ve never written poetry. I’ve always assumed I’d fail miserably. But this handy little step-by-step guide by Jeff Shotts may be my salvation.
- Of my contemporaries, I seem to be the only one who remembers the Jimmy Carter/killer rabbit showdown, so I was thrilled to see this in my Facebook feed yesterday.
- I hate push-ups. Which means I should probably do a 30-day push-up challenge.
- A bowl of seashells from the Australian seashore sits on my shelf. So let’s make a seashell spoon.